PROMINENT MANTLE PLACEMENT… GUARANTEED.
Create meaningful, high-quality holiday greetings! Your Customizable Holiday Cards include:
- High-quality professional printing on rich 120# paper.
- The option to upgrade your order to have your envelopes digitally addressed (you can also purchase a custom return address stamp!)
- White envelopes come standard with every order
- Digital proofs to ensure everything is just right.
- Shipping is included for direct delivery to your door (please note, ALL shipping providers are forwarning of delays this season, so be sure to get your order in early or check in with me if you’re trying to meet a deadline).
Ordering from The Lettery Co also means that we customize each design specifically for you! Here are just some of the ways you can customize each design.
- Adding more than one photo (and you don’t need professional photos, your favorite photos from your phone work great!)
- Changing the wording (i.e. from Happy Holidays to Merry Christmas)
- Changing the color scheme*
- Adding a brief letter, year in review or Top 10 list*
My goal is to create an enjoyable and fun process that is more than just checking a box off your growing holiday to do list. Together, we’ll create design magic that will certainly get your card prominent placement on the mantel.
*Available for most designs. If you have questions, contact me!
how it works
placing your order
choose your design
Simply choose your favorite design from the gallery below! You can add the name of your design selection (located on the bottom of each image) in the Order Notes box when you checkout.
PLACE YOUR order
Head on over to our shop listing to place your order, selecting the listing for the quantity of holiday cards you’ll want printed (50, 75, 100, 125 or 150)!
You can also add envelope printing or a custom address stamp to your order!
Email your high resolution photos to brea [at] lettery.co (you can either attach the photos to the email, or send me a link to your cloud-based storage) as well as other customization details (your name, wording preferences, etc.) and you’ll receive a digital proof prior to printing.